Regular Membership is open to surgeons, physicians, and non-physician scientists around the world who are actively engaged in transplantation.
Membership questions? Please email: email@example.com
Eligibility & Required Documents:
- CV or resume
- Two letters of recommendation from Regular ASTS members
- Certified by American Boards or foreign equivalent.*
- Completion of transplantation training in a program approved by ASTS or foreign equivalent.*
- Minimum of one year of training in the practice of clinical transplantation after American Board Certification or foreign equivalent.*
- Current involvement as a staff member of a clinical transplant team for at least six months
- Must hold a doctoral degree (PhD, PharmaD or DVM or foreign equivalent)
- Minimum of three years post-doctoral activity in transplantation*
*If recommended by the Membership Committee and approved by the Council, membership may be granted for equivalent experience.
International Applicants Welcome!
Membership eligibility and requirements are no different for those practicing outside the United States and Canada. If you are having trouble finding a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Dues & AJT Subscription
$520 per year (includes monthly subscription, both online and print, to the American Journal of Transplantation)
Read the ASTS Bylaws concerning Membership