Regular Membership is open to surgeons, physicians, and non-physician scientists around the world who are actively engaged in transplantation.
Eligibility & Required Documents:
- CV or resume
- Two letters of recommendation from Regular ASTS members
- Certified by American Boards or foreign equivalent.*
- Completion of transplantation training in a program approved by ASTS or foreign equivalent.*
- Active involvement as a staff member of a clinical transplant team for a minimum of 6 months.
- Minimum of one year of training in the practice of clinical transplantation after American Board Certification or foreign equivalent.*
- Current involvement as a staff member of a clinical transplant team for at least six months
- Must hold a doctoral degree (PhD, PharmaD or DVM or foreign equivalent)
- Minimum of three years post-doctoral activity in transplantation*
*If recommended by the Membership Committee and approved by the Council, membership may be granted for equivalent experience.
Dues & AJT Subscription
$420 per year (includes monthly subscription, both online and print, to the American Journal of Transplantation)
Read the ASTS Bylaws concerning Membership