9th Annual Living Donation Conference: Essential Donor Team Concepts
Mark your calendar for this training course on the essential aspects of clinical, psychosocial, advocacy, quality, regulatory, administrative, and financial issues related to living donation. The program will offer an entry-level track as well as a continuing education track for the experienced practitioner.
New this year, an Administrator Track! This will provide a comprehensive review related to managing a living donor program.
The educational format is based on expert led discussions and case studies to allow the team members to identify ways to implement this knowledge in their own programs.
The cost for the conference is $650 to include conference materials, breakfast and lunch for 3 days, and dinner the first night.
Topics include key concepts in coordination of care:
• CMS & OPTN regulations and survey readiness
• Quality Management
• Medical Ethics
• Medical, Surgical, and Psychosocial evaluation
• Donor advocacy
• Long term follow up
• Financial considerations
• Kidney Paired Exchange
Who should attend:
• Independent Living Donor Advocates — all clinical disciplines
• Living Donor Coordinators
• Social Workers
• Managers and Administrators for living donor teams
• Quality and Compliance Staff