Periodically, ASTS committees or grantees need to conduct surveys of ASTS members and others in the transplant community for their work. This page is a reference for the surveys approved by the ASTS Council to be sent to members.
If you are interested in sending a survey to ASTS members, please complete the survey form.
Standards and Quality Committee Safety and Transportation Survey
- Open/Close Date: June 27, 2019 - TBD
- Purpose: The ASTS Standards and Quality Committee is working to develop a better understanding of travel safety practices within the transplant community, with the goal of identifying knowledge gaps and best practices.
- The safety of our donor recovery teams is of paramount importance to members of the transplant community. Unfortunately, we continue to experience significant life-threatening events which can dramatically impact team members. The Standards Committee has been asked by ASTS leadership to develop a guidance document which can be used by transplant leadership to assess the safety standards for air and ground transportation. We are also examining insurance coverage for personnel including trainees.
We would greatly appreciate your help in forwarding the following survey to your transplant administrator so that we can understand practices within your center:
Cell Transplantation Survey
- Open/Close Date: July 5, 2018 - TBDIntended audience: Program Directors
- Purpose of survey: to assess areas of interest of research within the transplant community. By participating in the survey process, this implies your consent to participate in the project. You can withdraw your participation at any time.
- We believe that results of the survey will provide a broad perspective of the current field, the future directions, and give an opportunity to the members of our society to develop new ideas and collaborations within ASTS community as well as with the outside investigators.
Please take a few moments to contribute your knowledge by clicking this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CellTransplantationSurvey
Humanitarian Medical Outreach & Capacity Building Survey
Closed October 31, 2018
ASTS is looking at how to best assist the field of transplantation globally. We would appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to let us know about humanitarian efforts you or your institution participate in and whether ASTS could play a role in coordinating such efforts.