ASTS is compiling resources related to the outbreak for transplant centers, including guidance from its COVID Strike Force.
If you have questions about any ASTS function, please consult ASTS.org or contact the National Office at 703-414-7870 or firstname.lastname@example.org. National Office operations will remain unaffected, as staff have the capacity to work remotely, including answering the phones. All staff are working remotely at this time to help prevent the spread of the virus.
COVID-19: Organ Donation and Transplant Town Hall #3, May 11: available on the UNOS website and AST YouTube channel.
COVID-19 Donor and Transplant Issues module
COVID-19: Organ Donation and Transplant Town Hall #2, April 13: available on AST's YouTube channel or UNOS website. Download resources page here.
March 23 Town Hall: watch recording on AST's YouTube channel or UNOS website.
- ASTS COVID-19 Strike Force
- AJT articles: COVID-19 & Transplantation
- CDC Information about COVID-19.
- UNOS member information regarding COVID-19
- AAKP, AST, ASTS hosted webinar on Coronavirus & Transplant Patients: Get the Facts, Save a Life, April 10, 2020
AOPO Information about COVID-19
- AST Information for Transplant Professionals and Community Members Regarding 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- TTS COVID-19 Dashboard
- CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
- Subscribe to CenterSpan to discuss transplant issues with your peers
- Transplant Library (free access until May 31)
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation transplant guidance
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion for telehealth remote communications during the COVID-19 nationwide public health emergency
- Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
- American Medical Association COVID-19 resource center
- American Kidney Fund
- The Transplant Society
- National Kidney Foundation
- Penn Medicine
Dialysis Access Procedures During the COVID-19 Crisis: a DeBakey CV Live webinar
The National Kidney Registry and Viracor Eurofins Announce Coronavirus COVID-19 Rapid Turnaround Transplant Testing for Donors and Recipients
- Powers Law (ASTS Legislative/Regulatory Counsel) COVID-19 Resources
- Powers Summary of Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, April 24, 2020
- Powers Memo Summarizing the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, March 30, 2020
- Powers Memo Summarizing Economic Provisions in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, March 30, 2020
- DEA COVID-19 Information page
Keep up to date with our industry partners:
The following resources were collated by Dr. Antu Segal and Dr. Lloyd Brown at Henry Ford Health System