The Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
- Latest evidence-base knowledge in nephrology and transplant medicine
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Dedicated Saturday allied health track
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- E-Poster and abstract presentation session, top 3 posters receive travel stipend
- Post-course ABIM Knowledge Self-Assessment offers 14.75 ABIM MOC hours
- Networking opportunities