The 2018 spring regional meeting date is set! Whether you’re a meeting veteran or a first-time attendee, we’d like to see you this spring. Join us to discuss policy proposals, learn about new and ongoing OPTN/UNOS committee projects, and network with other transplant professionals in the region. Invite your junior staff or bring your team. Feel free to share this invitation with colleagues.
What You Can Expect
- Meet-n-Greet Breakfast – Enjoy breakfast with colleagues, meet new people, and reconnect with peers to discuss issues affecting your organization and the region.
- Connect with UNOS leadership and colleagues over lunch and catch up with your UNOS Regional Administrator.
Want to stay current on upcoming OPTN bylaw or policy changes? Interested in knowing what other institutions in your region think? You have a voice in shaping OPTN policy so don’t miss this opportunity to speak up and share your perspective on policy proposals!
- Hear from UNOS leadership about ongoing and upcoming key initiatives
- Find out how to engage with UNOS
- Hear about upcoming policy implementation plans, available resources, and new projects under development
- See the latest regional deceased donation and transplant metric trends
As we get closer to the meeting date, we’ll post a draft agenda and other materials. Thanks for your continued support and I look forward to seeing you in 2018!