The President-Elect, Treasurer, and Councilor election results were announced at the ASTS Annual Business Meeting on May 5, 2015. Timothy L. Pruett, MD, is the new President-Elect and Lloyd E. Ratner, MD, MPH, is the new Treasurer, while the three new Councilors are William C. Chapman, MD, Carlos O. Esquivel, MD, PhD, and Dorry L. Segev, MD, PhD.
The new committee chairs are:
- Ken A. Andreoni, MD (Business Practice Services)
- Ron P. Pelletier, MD (Bylaws)
- Johnny C. Hong, MD, FACS (Diversity Issues)
- Sherilyn A. Gordon-Burroughs (Legislative)
- Suzanne T. Ildstad, MD (VCA)
During the meeting, members heard updates on committee activities and progress. After the reports and discussion, Dr. Stock recognized those whose terms of service were ending:
Officer: Kim M. Olthoff, MD
- Abhinav Humar, MD
- Jean C. Emond, MD
- Lloyd E. Ratner, MD, MPH
- William C. Chapman, MD (BPS)
- Shawn Pelletier (Bylaws)
- Juan Carlos Caicedo (Diversity Issues)
- David J. Reich (Legislative)
- Linda C. Cendales (VCA)
- Douglas W. Hanto (Government and Scientific Liaison)
Dr. Stock then thanked ASTS’ corporate supporters and presented representatives of each company with a commemorative award. A drawing was held for a Winter Symposium VIP Package, and the recipient was Dr. Ildstad.
The meeting ended with the official passing of the gavel from Dr. Stock to Dr. Charlie Miller, the new president of ASTS.
The complete 2015-2016 Council list is available here and committee lists are available in the Member Portal under My ASTS Committees or in PDF form here.