The deadline to submit your abstracts for ATC 2021 is Friday, December 4, 2020, 11:59 p.m. PST.
Abstracts will be considered for presentation if they have NOT been previously published as an article at the TIME OF SUBMISSION.
Below is a snapshot of the ATC 2021 categories:
Basic Science Categories
- Biomarker Discovery and Immune Modulation
- Basic Science: Cellular Therapies, Tissue Engineering/Regenerative Medicine
- Basic Science: Tolerance / Immune Deviation
Clinical Science Categories
- Biomarkers, Immune Assessment and Clinical Outcomes
- Deceased Donor Management and Intervention Research
- Kidney Complications: Non-Immune Mediated Late Graft Failure
- Kidney Complications: Immune Mediated Late Graft Failure
- Kidney Deceased Donor Selection
- Liver: Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Liver: Cirrhosis - Portal Hypertension and Other Complications
View all abstract categories.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FEES
ATC offers discounted abstract submission fees for current ASTS/AST Members.
- Current ASTS/AST Member: $25
- Non-Member: $50
Login Instructions for ASTS/AST Member Pricing
To obtain discounted member pricing, you will need to use the Email Address associated with your Current Member Account as your Username.
Questions on ASTS or AST membership?
ASTS Membership: Ning Duan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-414-7870
AST Membership: Julie Atkinson at email@example.com or 856-793-0914
ATC 2021 will take place June 5-9, 2021. Visit the ATC meeting website to learn more.