ATC 2021 Virtual Connect, the live meeting is over, but you can still register to attend and view all the content!
Learn more about ATC 2021 Virtual Connect here or visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint provider ship of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). The American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Transplant Surgeons designates this online activity for a maximum of 134.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.”
Q: How do I get CME credit?
A: An email containing instructions and a link to claim CME was sent to the email used to register. You can also access the claiming platform via this link and log in with your 2021 ATC badge ID number: https://ASTS.planion.com/Z?253875038
Q: What’s the deadline to claim CME and MOC?
A: The deadline to claim credit is June 1, 2022. Reminder emails will be sent prior to the deadline. Please note that the system will close after June 1, 2022 and you will no longer be able to claim CME or MOC credit.
Q: What if I want a certificate of attendance?
A: Certificates of attendance are available in the CME claim system under the “My Certificates” tab. You must first fill out the overall evaluation to obtain a certificate of attendance.
Q: I’ve never used the system before – what’s the process?
- Fill out the Overall Evaluation. Click the Evaluate button next to the Overall Evaluation. After evaluating, a check mark will appear indicating that your evaluation has been posted.
- Click on the “All Sessions” tab at the top of the page and add the sessions you attended to your “My Sessions” list by clicking the star next to each session you attended.
- Enter your credits. To claim credits, hover over the gray CME box next to each course you attended. Indicate the credit amount commensurate with your participation in each session.
- Claim MOC credits. To claim MOC for a session, click on the blue “MOC Test” button to the left of the eligible session and answer the post-test questions. Once you have successfully passed the post-test, a blue box will appear around the credits indicating the amount that counts toward MOC. A list of eligible MOC sessions is linked at the top of the claiming platform website.
- Click the My Certificates tab to download your CME and attendance certificates
- Click the Logout tab above to logout when finished.