ASTS Vanguard Prize
ASTS Regular or Candidate Members who are
Clinical Instructors or Assistant Professor surgical faculty members at a UNOS approved (or Canadian equivalent) transplant center, within 5 years of appointment, are eligible.
ASTS Francis Moore Excellence in Mentorship in the Field of Transplantation Surgery Award
Candidate ASTS members or junior faculty within 7 years of fellowship may nominate one mentor annually for this award.
ASTS Rising Stars in Transplantation Surgery
Eligibility: Individuals whose body of academic/scholarly work is original, significant, and either transformative or potentially transformative. The work need not have been accepted by the majority of the transplant community as fact or standard of care. It can pertain to any transplant related discipline. And may be clinically, laboratory or translationally related. Nomination is open to Lecturers, Assistant Professors, and Associate Professors on the tenure or non-tenure tracks, can have an MD and/or PhD, and has finished all training within the last 15 years.
- No self-nominations are accepted.
- Nominees should be ASTS members.
- Two nominations per individual must be received to be eligible.
Other Award Details:
- Up to 2 recipients will be selected.
- This is a non-monetary award presented on an annual basis at the ASTS State of the Art Winter Symposium.
- Recipient(s) will receive a Certificate of Recognition, formal notification letter, and letter of significance.
ASTS Advanced Transplant Provider Award
ASTS Associate Members who are Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians' Assistants, Transplant Coordinators, and/or those with equivalent degrees such as Masters or Doctorate, PhD, PharmD, and other specialties and who have not been the ASTS Advanced Transplant Provider award recipient within the last five years are eligible.