- Kim Gifford, MBA, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurie Kulikosky, CAE, Deputy Director, email@example.com
- Diane Mossholder, MA, CAE, Director, Member Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Kebler-Bullock, Associate Director, Development, email@example.com
- Jill-Morgan Aubert, Education Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ning Duan, Senior Coordinator, Membership, email@example.com
- Chelsey Gordon, Specialist, Training and Certification, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Nelson-Dowdy, Advocacy Manager, email@example.com
- Ellie Proffitt, Senior Coordinator, Education firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Reynolds, MPA, Meetings Manager, email@example.com
- Joyce Williams, Senior Financial Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: ASTS.org | Email: email@example.com | phone: 703-414-7870 | fax: 703-414-7874
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
National Living Donor Assistance Center (NLDAC) Staff
| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| phone: 703-414-1600 | fax: 703-414-7874
Planning a visit? Find out the best way to go car-free here.
Staff Core Values: Not just proud – ASTS PROUD!
Staff core values represent the shared principles and beliefs that define our team and guide our actions and behaviors. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to these core values as we strive to move forward the ASTS mission.
Adaptable – Able to work successfully in an ever-changing environment
Service – Strive for excellence with our members, patients, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders
Teamwork – Work together to achieve the mission and actualize the vision
Stewardship – Careful and responsible management of resources
Professionalism – Provide reliable and high quality work that exceeds expectations
Respect – Foster a spirit of cooperation, mutual support and encouragement
Open-Communication – Cultivate new ideas and share information to create a better product
Understanding – Of the community, expectations and processes that embody the organization
Diversity – Appreciate the value of different perspectives, cultures and experiences