Are you interested in learning more about an ASTS fellowship?
Contact Chelsey Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our Fellowship Opportunities Page
Attention Current Fellows
It is mandatory that all fellows in ASTS accredited fellowship slots become CANDIDATE members. Candidate membership is complimentary for fellows and includes online access to the American Journal of Transplantation (AJT). Fellows should apply at least 3 months prior to beginning their fellowship.
ALL fellows must use the online surgical log and complete the curriculum modules, which are available exclusively through the Academic Universe during fellowship training. As a Fellow in an ASTS accredited Abdominal Fellowship Training Program, there are requirements in order to receive a certificate of completion. * Note: fellows are responsible for requesting their certificate of completion at the end of their fellowship.
- Familiarize yourself with the requirements for both the Institution and the Fellow concerning Accreditation of Abdominal Transplant Surgery Fellowship Programs. To learn more about Accreditation requirements go to: Accreditation Requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the Fellowship Managed Time Policy.
- Maintain a Surgical Log. All fellows are required to use the online surgical logs available within the Academic Universe.
- All new, incoming fellows are required to actively engage in the ASTS National Transplant Surgery Curriculum. Each fellow is required to complete all modules. Failure to complete the modules will result in a denial of a certificate of completion.
- When you complete the fellowship, download and complete the Fellowship Completion Form and return it to the ASTS National Office.This form must be completed by all fellows and signed by the Program Director in order to receive a Certificate of Completion from an ASTS accredited fellowship. Please email the completed form to email@example.com. Certificates of completion are reviewed on a monthly basis. You should allow 6 - 8 weeks for processing.
Attention Fellows Completing in 2018
Are you ready to receive your Certificate of Completion? Download the 2018 certificate of completion request form. Signed forms should be emailed directly to the ASTS National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure you have completed all requirements before submitting your certificate of completion request form. This includes successfully completing the National Transplant Curriculum and surgical log requirements.
Certificate of Completion Replacement Form
If you trained at an ASTS Fellowship Training Program and were awarded a certificate of completion that you would like to have replaced, please download and complete the Certificate of Completion Replacement Form
and email the form to email@example.com. Please note, there is a fee to replace the certificate.