Charlie M. Miller, MD, ASTS President, will be hosting several sessions this fall in conjunction with UNOS regional meetings to talk with ASTS members and potential members about the Society’s goals and direction and listen to their feedback. Please join him for a firsthand account of his vision for ASTS during his term and a chance to let him know what’s on your mind. This is your Society, and your feedback is vital to helping leadership decide where to focus and what to prioritize.
Join Dr. Miller at the following meetings:
- Region 2, Newark, New Jersey, September 11, 8 a.m
- Region 7, Chicago, Illinois, September 17, 8:45 a.m.
- Region 3, Atlanta, Georgia, September 18, 8 a.m.
- Region 11, Charlotte, North Carolina, September 25, 8 a.m.
- Region 8, Kansas City, Missouri, October 14, 8 a.m.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP here.
While we were unable to schedule ASTS sessions at all regional meetings this fall, Dr. Miller will also attend some in the spring, with emphasis on those not included in the fall schedule.