Recognize your trainees, peers, or mentors for their dedication and contributions to the field by nominating them for one of our 7 awards. The deadline to submit a nomination is September 14, 2021.
Recipients will be recognized during a special Awards Presentation at the 2022 ASTS Winter Symposium.
- NEW for 2022! The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Award honors particularly underrepresented faculty members, whose service and scholarly work has had significant impact and garnered national and international distinction.
- The Francis Moore Excellence in Mentorship in the Field of Transplantation Surgery Award acknowledges the efforts of established surgeons for their stewardship of fellowship trainees and junior faculty.
- The Pipeline Award recognizes an individual who is dedicated to student and resident development.
- The Rising Stars in Transplantation Surgery Award recognizes individuals whose body of academic/scholarly work is original, significant, and transformative to the field of transplantation.
- The Vanguard Prize honors junior members for their publication efforts in basic and clinical research.
- The Advanced Transplant Provider Award recognizes an advanced transplant provider who has dedicated their time and efforts to advancing surgical management in transplantation.
- The Sherilyn Gordon Memorial Travel Award was established in 2017 in memory of ASTS member and transplant surgeon Dr. Sherilyn Gordon, a mentor to and advocate for many trainees.
Learn more about the awards here.