C-Path's Transplant Therapeutics Consortium (TTC), ASTS, and the American Society of Transplantation (AST) are pleased to announce the first-ever recipients of the TTC Data Trailblazer Award.
The award is bestowed on individuals who demonstrate a commitment to sharing anonymized patient-level data with TTC to be included in its integrated transplant database. This database is fundamental to enabling TTC to achieve its mission of advancing drug development in transplantation. The most pressing needs in the field of kidney transplant drug development can only be met through collaboration between industry, academia, clinicians, and regulatory agencies. The recipients of the TTC Data Trailblazer Award are dedicated members of the transplant community, and TTC is honored to present them with the award.
- Dr. Devrim Eren, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Dr. Ilkka Helanterä, Helsinki University Hospital
- Dr. Osama Gaber, Houston Methodist
- Dr. Mark Stegall, Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Boerje Haraldsson, Novartis
- Dr. Alexandre Loupy, Paris Transplant Group
- Dr. Ulf Meier-Kriesche, Veloxis Pharmaceuticals