We are pleased to invite you to submit a program proposal for consideration for the ATC 2020 Meeting, May 30 - June 3, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA.
We encourage proposals that explore new advancements within the field of transplantation. Incomplete proposals will not be considered, and no extensions will be granted after the June 26, 2019 deadline. All proposals must be submitted online. Paper or email proposals will not be considered.
- Basic Science / Immunology
- Small Bowel
- Infectious Disease
- Professional Development
- Psychosocial and Ethics
- Public Policy and Regulatory Issues
- Vascularized Composite Allograft
- Women's Heath
Programs should be designed and submitted based on the following formats:
- Lecture/Didactic Symposium: A direct educational talk to the audience.
- Interactive Symposium: A group of experts who meet on an equal basis to review and discuss specialized, professional matters, before an audience.
- Hot Topic Debate: To stimulate interest and debate, arrange for 2 or 3 views of a controversial issue to be presented.
- Luncheon Workshop: A small, round table discussion on a topic, with attendance limited to 50 people.
- In-Depth Symposia: Half day sessions designed around a specific topic of interest. These sessions provide in-depth state-of-the-art information focused both on clinical and research areas from various perspectives.
Criteria for Program Selection
All programs are reviewed by members of the program planning committee. Programs are evaluated and scored based on 5 areas:
- Content: The proposal's content clearly illustrates thoroughness, quality, and clarity.
- Learning Outcomes: The proposal includes well developed learning outcomes that will add to attendee learning and development.
- Innovation/Creativity: The proposal represents innovative and/or creative approaches to professional practices, theory, or research.
- Relevancy: The proposal articulates a clear connection to an area/topic of the Congress.
- Organization of Topics/Speakers: The proposal is organized well and includes topics and speakers that would be engaging to attendees.
Visit the ATC meeting website to learn more and submit your program for ATC 2020