The fourth part of the series deals with Living Donors. How donors are found, maintaining confidentiality, donor rights, psychosocial evaluations, and other issues that impact living donors will be discussed with a panel of experts who work in the field.
- OPOs executive directors
- Hospital ethics committees
- Donor champions ((through hospitals)—John’s Hopkins
- Social Workers
- Donor Advocates
- Dialysis centers
The objectives are as follows
- Assess ethical dilemmas when assisting candidates in their search for living donors
- Explain the importance of living donor rights
- Apply ethical principles to a scenario
Please note: There will be a $25 fee to register. The session will be recorded for those unable to attend the live event.