Mayo Clinic Arizona
NP and PA Abdominal Organ Transplant Fellowship
UCSF Critical Care and Surgical NP Fellowship
- Graduate of ACGNP program in the last 18 months
- Highly recommended by faculty and supervisors
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership
- Desire to specialize in surgery or critical care (includes rotations in Liver and Kidney inpatient)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Fellowship Program in Solid Organ Transplantation
- Emphasis on leadership development
- Immersion into environment of collaborative multidisciplinary care that assures cost effective, quality, patient centered care
- Rotations in Liver, Kidney, Heart, and Lung Transplantation
- 2080 clinical hours
University of Maryland Medical Center NP Fellowship
NP applicants may choose a Critical Care Medicine, Transplant Medicine or Trauma Track. This is a 9 month Fellowship. Graduates are expected to give a 2 year commitment to work at STC/UMMC upon successful completion.
American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
Designed to increase the number of associate providers in clinical hepatology and provide support for certified and licensed NP or PA pursuing a full-year of training focused on clinical care in hepatology.
Duke Department of Surgery
Abdominal Transplant Fellowship for Advanced Practice Providers
The Abdominal Transplant Fellowship for Advanced Practice Providers is a 13-month program for both new graduates and experienced Physician Assistants/Acute Care Nurse Practitioners interested in working in the field of Abdominal Transplant.