Are you looking for a centralized place to access standard business operating procedures you need in running your transplant center? The ASTS Business Practice Services Committee maintains a dynamic subscription service of sample policies and templates to provide transplant centers with the building blocks they need to successfully manage and navigate the growing and changing regulatory and quality improvement environment.
The ASTS Transplant Center Policy Library is available for purchase as an annual subscription service online in the ASTS store. The library currently contains 22 polices, which are listed below. ASTS provides subscribers with updates to policies on a periodic basis, including after semi annual OPTN policy changes, and will add additional policies to the subscription as they are developed.
Template policies include features such as: background information on regulatory requirements, best practices and implementation guides for each topic area.
Member Rate: $1,000 per year
Non-Member Rate: $2,000 per year
The annual subscription to the ASTS Transplant Center Policy Library gives the subscriber access to the latest updates to the template policies and eligibility to receive additional policies developed during the subscription year at no additional cost.
Policies included in the ASTS Transplant Center Policy Library Subscription Service:
- Informed Consent for Increased Risk Donor Organs
- ABO Verification for Solid Organ Transplantation
- Multidisciplinary Care and Discharge Planning
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- Independent Donor Advocate Team
- Management of Living Donor After Donation
- Post Transplant Processes for Increased Risk Donor Organs
- Communication of Donor Cultures
- Policy on Policies
- Vessel Storage
- Responsibility for Transport of Living Donor Organs
- Waitlist Management
- Multidisciplinary Teams
- Informed Consent
- Psychosocial Evaluation
- Adverse Events for Transplant
- QAPI Plan Template
- Patient Safety Contact Plan
- Living Donor: Psychosocial Evaluation for Living Donors
- Living Donor: Living Donor Selection Criteria
- Living Donor: Living Donor Consent for Evaluation
- Living Donor: Independent Living Donor Advocate
If you have suggestions on additional policies to add to the library, please email ASTS at email@example.com.