Periodically, ASTS committees or grantees need to conduct surveys of ASTS members and others in the transplant community for their work. This page is a reference for the surveys approved by the ASTS Council to be sent to members.
ASTS Transplant Surgeon Compensation Survey
- Open/close dates: Thursday, February 16 – Monday, March 27, 2017
- Intended audience: ASTS Surgeon members in the U.S.
- Unique links to the survey were sent via email. If you did not receive yours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of the Survey: To help transplant surgeons and transplant centers in the U.S. better understand transplant surgeon compensation and RVU patterns
- Your participation as an ASTS member will allow you obtain a complimentary copy of the results and analysis of the survey.
Johns Hopkins Transplant Center Quality Metrics Survey
Open/close dates: Thursday, March 9 - Friday, March 31, 2017.
- Intended audience: ASTS members in the U.S.
- Unique links to the survey were sent via email. If you did not receive yours, please contact email@example.com.
- Purpose of survey: To better understand the strengths and weaknesses of measures currently used for CMS/SRTR quality regulation and inform the design of alternative metrics.
- Your participation will help ensure that most appropriate metrics are used to regulate transplant centers.
ASTS Grants Recipient Survey
- Open/close dates: Friday, March 10 – Friday, April 7, 2017
- Intended audience: ASTS Research Grants recipients from 2003 – 2016
- Unique links to the survey are being sent to ASTS grants recipients; if you did not receive yours, please contact Maggie Kebler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of survey: To help the ASTS Grants Review Committee understand how impactful ASTS grants are to our members’ careers.
- Your participation will help the ASTS Grants Review Committee improve the ASTS Research Grants Program.