Get credit for reading the AJT! ASTS is pleased to offer self-assessment credits toward Part 2 of the American Board of Surgery Maintenance of Certification program based on selected articles in the American Journal of Transplantation.
To access the activity, sign into the ASTS website and select “Academic Universe” under the Education menu. Both members and non-members may access the program for $10 and $15 apiece, respectively. Non-members must create an account on the ASTS website to access the Academic Universe.
*Please note, the first few articles can be accessed for free during the initial promotional period.
The American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASTS designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for completing ASTS MOC – Education through the AJT modules
*Please note, you must hit the “next” icon after each step in the AJT MOC module
- Review article.
- Complete post-test. A passing score of 75% is required to move forward. The test can be retaken as many times as necessary.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Access your AJT MOC certificate(s) and transcript of modules completed under the “My Learning” tab.
First article of the Series: January, 2017
Effect of Lung Transplantation on Health-Related Quality of Life in the Era of the Lung Allocation Score: A U.S. Prospective Cohort Study Prospective Cohort Study
You may access the article here.
- To complete the MOC activity associated with this article and earn credit, please go to https://ASTS.org/MOC
- You will be directed to the Academic Universe landing page after signing in to ASTS.org.
- Non-member users will need to create an account with ASTS.org using the “New User” option on the login page.
- A PDF of the article is available in the module.
- After you have read the article, complete the test and evaluation to receive credit.